Luke is three months old now. He is smiling, laughing, reaching for toys and holding his head up. He carries on quite the conversation of "oohs," "aahs" and "gloobas" with many laughs in between.
Dan is working on his Master's in Accounting degree at Utah State. He will graduate at the end of this summer.
Nicole is keeping busy at home with Luke. She enjoys being a homemaker and loves being a mom.
We enjoy playing tennis, watching movies, playing games, and making dinner together. Dan likes playing the guitar and Nicole likes cross stitching; however, we spend most of our time playing with Luke. :) Life is good.
so fun! happy anniversary!! I meant to call or text you but the 29th totally slipped by. hope you had a good day. love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I knew that date rang a bell, but I forgot til it passed! Happy Anniversary! I love the dinner, looks awesome!
ReplyDelete