Wow, this looks so awesome! I've been excited to see what you did. I didn't realize you'd see ruins, how cool. You guys are such great adventurers. Maybe we'll do it together someday. Love you guys!!
Luke is three months old now. He is smiling, laughing, reaching for toys and holding his head up. He carries on quite the conversation of "oohs," "aahs" and "gloobas" with many laughs in between.
Dan is working on his Master's in Accounting degree at Utah State. He will graduate at the end of this summer.
Nicole is keeping busy at home with Luke. She enjoys being a homemaker and loves being a mom.
We enjoy playing tennis, watching movies, playing games, and making dinner together. Dan likes playing the guitar and Nicole likes cross stitching; however, we spend most of our time playing with Luke. :) Life is good.
looks like you had a great time! you totally need to tell me how you plan these trips 'cause Chris and I need to go on one :)
ReplyDeleteWow, this looks so awesome! I've been excited to see what you did. I didn't realize you'd see ruins, how cool. You guys are such great adventurers. Maybe we'll do it together someday. Love you guys!!
ReplyDeletejefferson loves thefish
(the fish from the alaska pic)
ReplyDeletesnow (this is from Jefferson because he also likes the snowman picture!)
ReplyDelete