Sunday, January 3, 2010

On Christmas Day, on Christmas Day in the Morning!



We had a fun first Christmas together



Lots of exciting presents...


 

...including a PS3!!!


However, this was the best gift of the year:



Dan gave me the sweetest gift ★ I started to cry when I opened it he put the scripture D&C 88:119 on our wedding picture and got it printed on canvas ★ it looks beautiful hanging in our home ★ I love Dan so much!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the PS3 face, LOL. and the picture is amazing, you guys are so sweet to each other, I love watching you guys together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you are such a blogging maniac all of the sudden!!! I love it! A small reminder that your hair looked adorable on Christmas :D Pretty sure that PS3 face was a reinactment but just as good nonetheless. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i think my comment didnt get saved---but i'm glad to see Christmas b/c we werent there. And I LOVE your sidebar pics--you guys are sooo cute. Tell Dan hi! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete