Oh, he is beautiful!!! I am so glad you posted these pictures!!! And I love seeing the family one at the top...You guys are PARENTS!!! It's so wonderful. He is precious, I can't believe you have a little boy! I love that blue blanket too...Did someone make it? Love you!!!
I love the boys reaction every time they see a picture of Luke. Ian: Luke Skywalker? Cooper: La-la-Luke!! (imagine a sing-song to it). we'll have to have him do it when we see you (we've adapted it from word world, lol)
he is darling, hope you are doing well! it probably will be thanksgiving be we see you and meet cute Luke, can't wait to hold him, hopefully we'll be better by then! It's been a long 2 weeks of having colds and coughs!! love ya!!
Luke is three months old now. He is smiling, laughing, reaching for toys and holding his head up. He carries on quite the conversation of "oohs," "aahs" and "gloobas" with many laughs in between.
Dan is working on his Master's in Accounting degree at Utah State. He will graduate at the end of this summer.
Nicole is keeping busy at home with Luke. She enjoys being a homemaker and loves being a mom.
We enjoy playing tennis, watching movies, playing games, and making dinner together. Dan likes playing the guitar and Nicole likes cross stitching; however, we spend most of our time playing with Luke. :) Life is good.
Nicole I didn't know you had a blog!! He is sooo cute! I am so glad I got to meet him! He is so precious and SO little!!! I love all the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is beautiful!!! I am so glad you posted these pictures!!! And I love seeing the family one at the top...You guys are PARENTS!!! It's so wonderful. He is precious, I can't believe you have a little boy! I love that blue blanket too...Did someone make it? Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the boys reaction every time they see a picture of Luke. Ian: Luke Skywalker? Cooper: La-la-Luke!! (imagine a sing-song to it). we'll have to have him do it when we see you (we've adapted it from word world, lol)
ReplyDeletehe is darling, hope you are doing well! it probably will be thanksgiving be we see you and meet cute Luke, can't wait to hold him, hopefully we'll be better by then! It's been a long 2 weeks of having colds and coughs!! love ya!!